Tuesday, July 16, 2013

WV Glass and Ceramics Day One Adventure

Today has been an amazing day! I have learned so many things on this trip. I have created a video using I-Movie but I'm having technical problems with the upload. So for now I will share a couple of photos from Gabbert Cullet Glass, Fenton Glass, and Olgebay Park! I hope you enjoy them, and keep checking back for the video!
My video finally uploaded! I hope you enjoy a few of the pictures and the story of my journey.

Day one adventure from Amy Maynard on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Good pictures, if you need help with upload let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding an entry from a great day. Nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THe first picture in the video would be a great picture to use for a "what is this" story started. Would be interesting to see what the kids come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty cool how the video made something as simple as broken glass interesting.

    ReplyDelete